Thursday, September 11, 2008

A bit of an update for you guys

Well, it's been 10 days since ARWAY: OPOC has launched, and while things could always have gone better, I'm very pleased with how the blog has been shaping up. According to feedcat, I have 23 readers and that number is literally growing every day! Heh, just like my impatience for the government and the corporations...

So far I've managed to put together one solid recurring feature: Have You RED The News? - a daily communist-tinted recap of some of the hottest news stories in the country. I hope that everyone has been benefiting from my insights! I really enjoy engaging critically with the news because it helps me find the truth within a sea of lies and half-truths. With HYRTN, my hope is that you, the reader, will benefit from my hard work with some truth of your own. I do this solely out of my duty to squelch ignorance wherever it rears it's head, so there's no need to thank me for my hard work... although commenting or sending me an email couldn't hurt!

Very soon, I'll be releasing a new recurring feature that I think a lot of you guys are really going to love. My hope is that it will energize current readers as well as entice new ones. I can't say too much about it, but let's just say that you should watch for it later this week. :)

With that said, keep reading and keep writing to me! I really treasure your insights and I really want to see those comments numbers rising!

No comments: